Thursday, March 3, 2011

Working From Home

It's incredible how the human mind works. I swear we must be born to be lazy! all of the time doI hear folks (including myself) say, "I'd write more, do more, if I had the time". Here I am working from home due to medical issues, and I haven't written not one word towards my works. I want to be able to be like those folks on tv that can dedicate hours on end writing about their life or their novel and it's plot. Instead, I find myself looking at my Facebook account, Twitter and trying to advertise my Adornos Boricua Organic Sofrito. The truth is that I know I want to write more, I have something that I know I can write about and others will enjoy, and yet I'm becoming my own personal obstacle.

I cannot be the only one that feels that way. Could it be insecurity in what I want to write about? Perhaps Its that once I start to dedicate some time to writing I go into a blank. I don't know.

Muah and God bless!
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment